Friday 5 January 2018

MY 2018 BLOGGING GOALS + A RECAP OF 2017

UA-110740967-2
Happy New Year Guys! I have written a post sharing with you my 2018 Blogging Goals.
First of, I am not good at keeping resolutions which was why I came up with my 2018 blog goals. 2017 was a really good year for me mainly because I started this blog after procastinating for a really long time, I got married too *covers face* , I graduated from the university, and got inducted. I also had an equal share of blessings, disappointments and frustration but on the bright side, I learnt my lessons too. In the past, a new year usually signalled writing a list of My New Year Resolutions which I had to give to my parents. Honestly, I never kept to them and I still can't figure out why. This time around I have goals which I further categorised into family goals and blogging goals and guess what? I will be sharing my 2018 blogging goals with you, yes YOU!

MY 2018 BLOG GOALS FOR CHIKA'S ALCOVE THE AMATEUR BLOGGER

1. CONSISTENCY

Consistency is key which is why this year I'll put more effort in creating new content and sharing at least once a week. It may be more but I am not making any promises.

2. RESEARCH AND READ

Being new at blogging, alot of things seem abstract to me. So this year I will learn new things by researching, reading books, blogs, you name it to up my blogging game.

3. 2K PAGE VIEWS ANYONE?

I am clueless as to how to achieve this but that's what my 2 goal is for. I look forward to connecting to more readers and bloggers as well by creating, creating and creating.

4. COLLABORATIONS

I plan to have a collaboration with a brand this year. May be a fellow blogger or a natural hair care brand but expect something. So help me God. Do you have goals you'd like to achieve before the year runs out? Please share them with me in the comment section
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

© CHIKA NNADI | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig